Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I am very pleased to announce...

...my upcoming litter!!

Ronin Faust N Furious, CGN (Imp NZ), aka Vala, has been bred to the beautiful BIS/BISS Ch. Emberstouch Ring O'Fire SOMC. aka Codi!


This was a surgical AI breeding, and I am so grateful to Jayde Beeching of Emberstouch Boxers for allowing me the privilege to breeding to her lovely boy.  Codi was Jayde's "heart dog", and she has missed him every day since his passing five years ago.  I am happy to be able to bring some "Codi Grandbabies" into the world again.


Stay tuned for updates on this exciting litter.  The AI surgery was done on March 14th, so puppies are expected around May 16h, give or take a few days.


Keep your fingers crossed for us...I truly believe that Codi and Vala are going to make some exceptional puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment