Sunday, May 20, 2012

Growing like weeds!

Vala's babies (code named "Red", "White", and "Blue") are growing gangbusters.  Big, fat, healthy babies with shiny coats.  Quick to get on a nipple, loath to get off of one, they are doing exactly what I want my puppies doing...eating, sleeping and pooping.

Because Vala had lots of milk, she is also mom to two of Porsche's puppies, "Orange" and "Yellow", so don't be surprised to see more than three babies in any upcoming group photos.   She adopted them with no fuss...I'm not even sure she realizes they're not hers to begin with.

All in all, it's been a great week.  I'm settling in to "gramma" duties, doing early neurological stimulation with them once daily, and cuddling everyone as often as I get a second.

Stay tuned for some photos in the next few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment